Adult and Pediatric Dermatology Services:
- Skin cancer treatment, including in-office Mohs surgery
- Treatment of benign skin lesions, such as cysts and lipomas
- Evaluation and treatment of skin related disorders, including acne, eczema, warts, rashes, psoriasis, infections, atypical moles, actinic keratosis, and much more
- Treatment of nail and hair disorders
- Laser treatment for eczema, psoriasis, and vitilgo
- Cosmetic dermatology services and products
We have a full time phlebotomist available to draw blood during office hours. Our patients do not need an appointment to come in for blood work. Lab services (blood work, special endocrine testing and pathology) are provided by LabCorp of America. These services are billed separately from office visits and office procedures.
Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
Closed for lunch from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Lab services are for our established
Adult Endocrinology Services:
- Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2
- Thyroid cancer, goiter, nodules
- Parathyroid disease and calcium problems
Carolina Dermatology & Endocrinology, PA
244 Medspring Drive, Clayton, NC 27520
Phone: 919-359-0291 Fax: 919-553-2907
Main Office hours:
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Closed during lunch from 12:00 pm-1:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 1:30 pm
For the safety of our staff and patients, please reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your household has had a cough, fever or has felt unwell in the past 14 days.
We require that you wear a mask or other face covering to your appointment. We also require that patients come alone to their appointment. If the patient is a minor, then only one parent may attend with the patient.
If the patient requires special assistance, then only one other person may attend with the patient.